The great thing about learning with Dotolo is that the training courses are flexible and show clear professional standards; being modular they also enable continuous professional development at your own pace, and help you decide how to develop your own business model.
The course offers not just the basic skills of a colon hydrotherapist, but also seeks to develop a well-rounded awareness and expertise of a digestive consultant who can help clients improve lifestyle, diet and digestive management. Our course covers the overall social picture of health and diet. We cover abdominal massage for effective colon hydrotherapy, use of probiotics, enzymes and other supplements.
You can do many of our courses either at one of our training centres or from your home/clinic premises.
The pre study course is broken down into bite-sized chunks, so you can learn at your own pace.
Changing your career can feel slightly scary, but when you know the right steps to take and start moving forward with the change, you'll find things a bit easier. At Dotolo you will be taught by leading professionals with experience as therapists/clinic owners with their own successful practices.
For free 12 page full training brochure - click here Colon Hydrotherapy reference book - click here
- 100 hour course with 20 hours additional pre-study
- Consists of three modules
- Entrance admittance application completed with all supporting documents.
- 1-3 students per instructor/training device and the courses have a maximum of 4 students and usually run them on 2 or 3 students so you get lots of individual coaching and attention.
UK Courses run every month
The course has a maximum of 4 students per class and there are up to two fully qualified trainers available for supervision and teaching.
The course can be taken by anyone whether the person has a professional background in health or not as long as they are willing to do the distance learning course in Anatomy & Physiology and demonstrate interpersonal skills and ability to empathise with patients.. Additional 1 day modules can be selected as on-going CPD for graduates
The Foundation Level of colon hydrotherapy will equip the student to begin working as a fully qualified colon hydrotherapist immediately. The course covers professional organisations, insurance and business ethics and all aspect of machine supply, consumables and advertising are covered in this Foundation Course.
An internship of at least 40 hours is included in the course and students are required to work on outside clients for the last few days of the course. Successful students will have all the information, contacts and mentorship to enable them to begin their business (or seek work with existing clinics) as soon as they finish the course.
Students will carry out up to thirty colon hydrotherapy treatments on clients of the clinic and fellow students during the course
So the pre-requisites for enrolling you are to have completed an Anatomy & Physiology qualification, please supply information as to which training school you completed this with, if you need to do such a course, we have a 4-week modular course option for A&P details which costs £380 and is completed at home, distance learning.
The FOU-1 enrolment non-refundable deposit details and which costs £500 and includes all the course study materials.
Profile of usual applicants
| Health and body care practitioners ||Fitness instructors ||Postgraduate students |
| Complementary Therapists||Personal Trainers||Nurses|
| Nutritionists||Beauty Therapists||Doctors|
Admission is subject to:
- Pre-assessment form
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Entrance admittance application completed with all supporting documents
- Installment course payment plan available
- Machine/equipment rental scheme available
- Consumable discounts
- The Global Professional Association for Colon Hydrotherapy
- Various membership levels from foundation to instructor
- Access to professional liability insurance
- Opportunities worldwide
- Ongoing CPD and professional mentoring
- Employment - we are in partnership with a number of clinics/centres/spa's and would look at immediate placement opportunities.
- Own business - we have specific mentoring and financial support programmes to help you get started